Executive Business Development Director
This inter-active workshop will share industry-leading knowledge and experience.
As the data load grows, we need to assure more data for less cost, well-designed and implemented indoor capacity solutions is a critical part of the solution to this challenge.
Uplink is getting more and more loaded, this impacts the 4G design strategy for Indoor Solutions.
We will have a detailed look on how to assure high performance 4G Indoor designs.
Part One: “Setting the Scene”
This section will cover a short introduction to the most important parameters and terms for the basics of DAS and RF planning
- DAS RF Basics, a few highlights…the short version
- RF Basics
- Propagation estimation
- Noise figure
- Short intro to LTE/4G
- 4G Link budget estimation
- DAS Performance is key....
- Solution types
- UL and “near-far” challenges
- EVM, impact on throughput
- Amplifier performance
- PIM basics and impact on 4G
Part Two: Designing DAS for High Performance
This section focuses on how to assure the maximum data performance at the same time assuring the lowest cost per user.
- Designing DAS for maximum data throughput
- Estimating the capacity need now and in the future
- Sector plans and strategy
- Small cells & DRAN vs. DAS performance
- Analyzing the TCO and cost of data production
- Typical DAS Cases and pitfalls