Keep Pace with Wireless Data Demand – Network Densification Strategies and the Path to 5G.
Maximizing the coverage and capacity of LTE networks is essential to keep pace with the relentless demand for wireless data – and current densification efforts are a fundamental aspect of future 5G deployments.
This June, as we celebrate our 10th anniversary, the DAS & Small Cells Congress brings together the wireless eco-system to explore the evolving toolbox of solutions to deliver ‘anytime, anywhere’ access to data services.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- 3 days of cutting-edge information on industry trends and technology advances
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with wireless carriers and enterprise end-users
- Enterprise-led case studies highlighting practical applications and experiences
- DAS tour – behind-the-scenes access to a local neutral host DAS installation
- An expansive exhibit hall showcasing new solutions and potential channel partners
- Earn 5 Bicsi CECs
Join 600+ of your industry colleagues from wireless carriers, system integrators, neutral host providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprise customers across industry verticals — at the #1 event for in-building/outdoor coverage and capacity solutions.
2017 Session Highlights:
- The Future of DAS in the Age of Small Cells
- Small Cells Network Densification Strategies
- New Approaches to Funding In-Building Wireless
- Boosting Coverage and Capacity with License Assisted Access (LAA) Technologies
- Neutral Host Small Cells for the Small-Mid- sized Enterprise